NICHOLAS KEY

Quote of the day:

Monday, November 06, 2006

Day 82 [6/11]

Thinking of snapping pictures of the campus and upload them in the future entries.
Sometimes I laughed at myself when I sat down and ponder whether I am here to cook or to study to get a Master degree.
I'm cooking to relieve stress by the way and to me, the food preparation from the view of a computer science student is just like Object-Oriented Programming - the process from the preparation of the ingredients till the food is served.
Cooking is fun actually, just like programming :P,and of course you need creativity and also patience and timing :D
Those group of friends from Taiwan and China are really a good company to be with when you are exchanging your thoughts about their cultures.
And oh, not forgetting the Indians.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home