NICHOLAS KEY

Quote of the day:

Monday, June 04, 2007

Birthday celebration - June 3rd (Part 1)

I celebrated my 23rd birthday for four consecutive days :) Can you imagine that? I'm lazy to elaborate how I celebrated my birthday in a long-winded manner - prefer to write my story in points-style.

This is the first part of four "miniseries" of my birthday celebration.

Kenn brought me to a Malaysian restaurant in Daly City on a Sunday evening. It's called the Banana Island. The food was not bad after all. I can say that the food is the closest to Malaysia.

Ordered 3 items:
Taufu, kangkung, aluminum-wrapped sweet sour pork

Actually we ordered a dish of roti canai but before I remembered to take a picture of the dish, the serving was already finished :P haha. That summed up to 4 dishes. Pictures of the food are as shown below.











This is the address of the restaurant if you plan to taste the food:
Banana Island
311 Lake Merced Blvd
Daly City, CA 94015


This is the map to Banana Island from University of San Francisco



We then headed back north to SF and had dessert in a cafe in Sunset. This is the address of the cafe:

Golden Island Cafe
1300 Noriega St
San Francisco, CA 94122


These are the desserts that Kenn recommended. Those floating pearly beads are sago.











The group picture with the birthday boy in red shirt, that's me :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home