NICHOLAS KEY

Quote of the day:

Thursday, December 07, 2006

The much awaited news of the Fall semester

It was 10.50am - the day after the demo session of the semester project - when I checked my email and saw the message header from my professor.


.............


Streams of congratulatory messages popping up.

It's real and confirmed ...
I was exempted to sit for the final exam of a course in this semester :)

THANK YOU to all my friends for their messages - those messages mean alot to me even though they are short messages.

Raimond Garcia - the coolest TA around
Suli - the first human being that IMed me in the morning about the news
William Chang - usually it's either this Taiwanese dude or Suli who will make contact with me first
German Dominguez - the only soul in the CS department that is willing to crack stupid jokes together with me about political issues when we have got no other better things to do
Jimit Parekh - the chubbiest indian dude in the CS department
Leonid Budchenko - my unique russian friend :P
Bina Maniar - no comment :P
Malika Iyer
Ari
Siddarth
Ani
Prashant Deva
Douglas Campbell

To other friends that I may have not mentioned, you guys did a great job in this semester too! Well done :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home