NICHOLAS KEY

Quote of the day:

Thursday, June 14, 2007

How many Nicholas Key are there in the CS Dept?


How many me's in this picture? This picture is way too cool for me. For those photography and imaging experts out there, this image is actually simple to produce.

Check out this picture taken in the Kudlick Computer Science lab :) This lab is usually a hang-out spot for me while there is nothing else to do in the USF campus.
It took me (a total newbie in photography and imaging) about 3 solid hours to produce this image.

Since I do not know how to use Adobe Photoshop or any other image editing applications, I use only the good ol' MS Paint. :P Yupe, the good ol' MS Paint that is installed by default in your Microsoft Windows operating systems with the much limited functionalities to produce high end images. (I do not know if it is still available in MS Vista OSes)

More information about the picture:
Camera: Olympus FE150
Dimension: 2560 x 1920
Format: JPEG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home